Rehacart Online Private Limited (ROPL) respects the privacy of it's users and is committed to protect it in all respects. The information about the user as collected by Rehacart Online Private Limited is:
(a) information supplied by users and
(b) information automatically tracked while navigation (Information).
By using Rehacart Online Private Limited's website or its services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
USER INFORMATION ?
To avail certain sites / services on our websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process including but not limited to: a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) address & PIN code , f) your occupation, interests, etc..
The Information as supplied by the users not only enables us to offer you the best matched services but also improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience. All required information is service dependent and Rehacart Online Private Limited may use the above said User information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services and for developing new services
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
Information Gathered Via Social Media
We do not store your Social media password, and any other such confidential information. The sole purpose of obtaining this information is to enable you to recommend jobs in accordance with your likes. None of this information is ever shared with, or sold to any third parties for marketing purposes, without your consent.
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY SITES ?
When we present information to our advertisers -- to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our website -- it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site. When you register with Rehacart Online Private Limited, we contact you from time to time about updation of your content to provide the users such features that we believe may benefit you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• 'Rehacart Online Private Limited' does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
• We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with ' Rehacart Online Private Limited' under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help 'Rehacart Online Private Limited' communicate with you about offers from 'Rehacart Online Private Limited' and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
• 'Rehacart Online Private Limited' displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
• 'Rehacart Online Private Limited' does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
• 'Rehacart Online Private Limited' advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
Confidentiality and Security
• We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
• " We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and rules made thereunder to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
'Rehacart Online Private Limited' reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use Rehacart Online Private Limited's websites, we make good faith efforts to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your personal information and shall further ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on Rehacart Online Private Limited is securely stored within the Rehacart Online Private Limited controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on www.scmjobs.in on Rehacart Online Private Limited's behalf. 'Rehacart Online Private Limited' may provide information, including Personal Information, that 'Rehacart Online Private Limited' collects on the web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which 'Rehacart Online Private Limited' maintains its web sites and mailing lists. 'Rehacart Online Private Limited' will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on Rehacart Online Private Limited's behalf. ??'Rehacart Online Private Limited' does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on Rehacart Online Private Limited's behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against Rehacart Online Private Limited's policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
• We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
• We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
• We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services. For more information, please see the help pages for each service.
• 'Rehacart Online Private Limited' will not contact children under age 18 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
?Note : The terms in this agreement may be changed by Rehacart Online Private Limited at any time. Rehacart Online Private Limited is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction
SCM Jobs is a dedicated platform for supply chain professionals to find jobs that could well be their next career leap. On the other hand the site helps logistics companies & SCM function heads across sectors attract the best talent for their expansion and growth initiatives. Logistics & SCM functions are increasingly being critical factors for an enterprises success and with rapid expansions recruiting trained talent is becoming a challenge. SCM Jobs is the conduit between the most appropriate SCM talent and recruiters. We strive to create a great experience for both jobseekers and recruiters