Definition of Terms
• A duly filled in application form supported by attachment(s) and submitted onto scmjobs.in shall for all purpose constitute and be deemed as an Agreement executed in Delhi.
• "User" or "You" means any person who accesses this site for the purpose of availing any or all services listed. The User can be of following types:
• Job Seeker
• Recruitment Agency
• Any person or organisation who wants to avail the services of scmjobs.in
• "Company": Is defined as Rehacart Online Private Limited a Company registered under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at 7D, Green View Apartments, Mayapuri, New Delhi – 110064 using & owning the customer facing brand name scmjobs.in
• It is understood that upon clicking "I agree", you agree to be bound by the applicable Terms & Conditions for using the site.
• You hereby represent and warrant to the Company that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are capable of entering, performing and adhering to these Terms and that you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
• "Registration Data": Is the database of all the particulars and information supplied by the User on initial application and subscription, including personal details, attachments etc
• "Services": Means the Services to be provided to the User of scmjobs.in and shall include the following:
• Job Seekers: facility, opportunity and service to post resumes for the purpose of seeking employment.
• Employers: facility, opportunity and service to post job advertisements for the purpose of attracting employees.
• Advertsisers: facility, opportunity and service to post advertisements of products and services that migt be of interest to the users of the site.
Commencement & Termination of Service(s)
• Employers: employers who advertise for a job or avail the facility of accessing the database of registered candidates will have clearly defined validity periods for their subscription and the dates of commencement and termination will be clearly mentioned on the same. The acceptance of the same will be treated as acceptance of commencement and termination.
Payment of Fees
• The facility and service of posting resumes online for job seekers is free and does not require any fees to be paid.
• Some of the services will be bound by a fixed fee model and in such cases the fee is supposed to be paid in advance as an essential to the commencement of services.
• Some of the services will be on a subscription fee model. In such cases the first part of the subscription will have to be paid in advance for commencement of services and the remaining as per the terms of subscription package which will be sent based on the package selected.
• The prices, packages, rates and payment terms may change from time to time depending on company policy
• There will be no part refunds for any mid-way cancellations ie any contract that is commenced will be completed. However if in any case the company feels it cannot deliver some service or is not desirous of working with a particular user it may refund the fees paid after adjusting any expenses incurred.
Obligations, Warranties & Responsibilities of Jobseeker
• To ensure and confirm that he/she is over 18 years of age and legally eligible to avail the services of the site
• Ensure accuracy of the Registration Data submitted with initial application including attachments and warranty that it in no way breaches any copyright or IP of any third party.
• Provide accurate contact information including phone number, communication address and email
• Clearly specify preferred medium of contact whether its via email or phone for ease of the Company and prospective employers to avoid any inconvenience to all parties in future.
Obligations, Warranties & Responsibilities of Employer/Recruiter
• Post a job/vacancy in a language that is easily understandable by other users with as much detail as possible.
• Warrant that the person posting the job is authorised to do so by his/her organisation and the content in no way violates the copyright, IP controls of any third party.
• The employer will also ensure that the content is in no way vulgar, indecent or inflammatory so as to create disturbance or anguish to users of the site and thereby cause damage to the Company and society.
• Indemnify the company against any claims that could rise as a result of the job posting which is not appropriate to be advertised
• The user also accepts that he/she is the appointed contact point by his/her company to avail the service from scmjobs.in and will be responsible for ensuring the payments before the commencement, controlling the quality of content being posted and responding to any reminders whether email, post or telephonic pertaining to the transaction.
• The User understands and agrees that he shall at all times comply with the requirements of Information Technology Act 2000 as well as all rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder.
• The User hereby expressly agrees that the Company has performed and complied with the requirements of Information Technology Act 2000 as well as all rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder.
• The User shall keep confidential and not disclose to any person the User's password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification.
• The User shall immediately notify the Company of any un-authorized use of the User's account or any other breach of security known to the User.
• For SMS services, User's mobile phone number will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider's server. User agrees that SMS or its contents once sent for availing SMS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances. SMS service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority from time to time.
• Restrictions & Prohibitions
• User undertakes not to allow any person other than the designated person to use the Service
• The rights, obligations, responsibilities, warranties in this agreement are not transferrable and the User is solely responsible for the same.
• The User shall comply will all the laws of India and the terms of the Company and use the service legitimately for the person that it is designed and offered for.
• The User will be held responsible for any breach in upholding the confidentiality of data downloaded from the site which will include resumes of prospective employees with their personal details
• You are expected to ensure the accuracy and honesty of all data uploaded on the site and any false claims will make you liable for termination and/or appropriate legal action.
• The Service shall not be used to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an abusive, indecent, obscene, defamatory or menacing nature.
• No User should post material that is not relevant, owned by them, is obscene, objectionable, pornographic, racial, abusive, biased, discriminatory, defamatory, encourages unethical and anti-national practices, carries malaise intent, violates the law of India, infringes copyrights, patents, IP rights, and in any way is non-compliant with the IT Act 2000
• Confidentiality and Security
• The user agrees to protect his login User Id and password.
• In case of a suspicious attempt the user undertakes to change/reset the password and inform the Company
• The user undertakes to use only his/her legitimate login credentials and not attempt to share his credentials for use by another user or borrow another users credentials for his/her use. For any such case whether its intentional or unintentional the user will be held liable.
• In the case of lost or stolen passwords the user will be held liable unless and until he/she has immediately informed the Company of such a breach I writing and the account has been frozen.
• In the case of corporate employers the login credentials will be treated as the property of the company till the end of the agreement and upon written request the Company can reset and transfer the login details to another representative duly nominated by the user.
To update and upgrade the website so that its users derive maximum efficiency and value the Company may at its sole discretion and without assigning any reason whatsoever at any time restrict, suspend or deactivate some or all services for a limited period. In general such changes are done in a manner that they cause minimum inconvenience however there might be exigencies where they have to be done at hours which could cause inconvenience which could include but not be limited to system maintenance, upgradation, testing, repairs or any other related work. Without prejudice to any other provisions of this Agreement, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or/and damage or/and costs or/and expense that the User may suffer or incur, as a result of such deactivation or/and suspension.
The Company may terminate this Agreement in the following cases:
• If the agreed term of services is completed
• For whatsoever reasons both parties mutually decide to annul the agreement
• The User has breached the terms of the agreement
• The due payments/subscriptions have not been paid on the specified timelines
• Any reasons that could be a violation of regulation, social conduct or Company policy by the user
• If the User has been declared bankrupt or is embroiled in a legal controversy which could have an impact on the site and Company’s image
• Liabilities upon termination
• If the agreement is terminated by the Company due to any reason the User will be liable to pay fees/subscriptions due till that day
• If the agreement is terminated in mutual agreement then the mutually agreed terms will apply
• If the user terminates the agreement he will not be entitled for any refund either in full or part.
• If the agreement is terminated by the company for any reason that it feels its not able to deliver the services it will refund the received money after deducting any expenses incurred.
• If upon termination there are any dues pending the user will have to clear them within 15 days failing which an interest of 24% per annum will be charged
• Violations of Terms & Conditions
If the Company, in its sole discretion, determines that a violation of the Terms & Conditions has occurred, it will immediately terminate the agreement, delete the objectionable content and pursue legal remedies to minimise its potential liability risk and sue the User for losses of revenue, image, goodwill, brand perception etc. These could all be initiated without any written notice to the violating User
• Limitation of Liability
• User understands that the role of the Company is to make available the latest and most relevant job postings tp job seekers and help find suitable candidates from its database to prospective employers. In the process of exchanging this information the User absolves the Company from any kind of liability that could emerge as a result of a job post being seen on a website and a resume being listed on a public site. The company will be in no way be liable for any damages that the User deems to have happened as a result of this association.
• The Company is providing a platform for employer’s to meet candidates and vice versa and is in no way guaranteeing the candidates will find jobs and the employers will find candidates. The company will help create matches but final selections will depend on mutual discussions between the candidates and employers, the User shall not claim any right/damages/ relief, etc against the Company for "Deficiency of service" under The Consumer Protection Act or any other Act/Rules, etc.
• Use of Information/data supplied
• Job Seekers: The User understands and accepts that the Company will make the Users Resume and relevant details available to prospective employers to help the User find employment. The Company may also use any data or/and information supplied by the User in connection with this Agreement, and/or pass on such information to any other associated companies or selected third parties.
• Employers: The User understands and accepts that the Company will display prominently the advertisement of job vacancy to maximise the reach for the User and help attract the relevant and right talent. The data could also be used internally by the Company for improving it’s products and services or with a third party associate till the time its not in breach of the agreement.
In the case of a third party lawsuit coming due to the action of a User which could include but not be limited to misusing someone else’s proprietary information, data, copyrights or any objectionable activity etc the User agrees to totally indemnify the Company of any liabilities of any kind arising from the same. The User understands that he/she is bound by the representations and warranties of accuracy and honesty of data and the Company will in no way be responsible for any legal claims out of his misrepresentation. The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, the Company, its employees and agents from and against any claims, liabilities or losses arising from or resulting from their use of Scmjobs.in or their breach of the terms of this Agreement.
• Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure
• As used in this Agreement, the term Confidential Information means: (a) proprietary information of Company; (b) information marked or designated by Company as confidential; (c) information, whether or not in written form and whether or not designated as confidential, which is known to User as being treated by Company as confidential; and (d) information provided to Company by third parties which Company is obligated to keep confidential (e) information provided to Company by User which the Company is obligated to keep confidential (the "Disclosing Party" herein the Company ). Confidential Information includes but is not limited to, Users data, contact details, customers database, suppliers & employees database, ideas, designs, drawings, specifications, techniques, models, devises, programs, business plans, documentation, processes, know-how, customer lists, marketing plans, and financial and technical information which may be supplied to or may otherwise come into the possession of the other (the "Receiving Party", herein the User ), whether orally or in writing or in any other form, and which is confidential or proprietary in nature or otherwise expressed by the Disclosing Party or by any of its Associates to be confidential, and not generally available to the public.
• The Receiving Party shall keep confidential and secret and not disclose to any third party the Confidential Information or any part of it, except to any of the Receiving Party's Associates, if required and upon prior permission in writing from the Disclosing Party. The Receiving Party agrees to take all possible precautions with regard to protecting confidential information from any third party and accepts liability for any breach from their end or that of their associates.
• Further no use, reproduction, transformation or storage of the Proprietary Information shall be made by the User without the prior written permission of the Company, except where required to be disclosed pursuant to any applicable law or legal process issued by any court or the rules of any competent regulatory body.
• On request of the Disclosing Party made at any time, including at the time of termination of this Agreement, the Receiving Party shall deliver back to the Disclosing Party all original documents, records, data and other material in the possession, custody or control of the Receiving Party that bear or incorporate any part of the Proprietary Information.
• All confidential information (including name, e-mail address etc.) voluntarily revealed by the User in chat and bulletin board areas, is done at the sole discretion and risk of the User. If such information, collected by a third party is misused or results in unsolicited messages from such third parties, then such actions are beyond the use beyond the control and liability of Scmjobs.in and the company accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for such actions.
• The User understands and accepts that all notices and official communication will be in English language only
• Notices to the User will be sent on the address submitted in the application form and in case of any change of address the User undertakes to keep the Company informed to accordingly update the records.
• Notices to the Company can be sent on the address published in the Contact Us section on the Site via email or post.
• Entire Agreement
• This Agreement shall constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding any prior agreements, documents and or communications regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may only be modified, or/and any rights under it waived, by a written document executed by the Company only. The right to change or amend, however exclusively rests with the Company.
• Governing laws and jurisdiction
• It is clarified that all information received from the User is in good faith and is bonafide. All service commitments are made on the basis of delivery capabilities and are accepted by the User. The acceptance of the terms and conditions establishes a Service requisitioner and service provider relationship between the two parties in under no circumstance this should be treated or perceived as a joint venture or partnership or employment relationship.
• Any disputes arising out of this relationship shall be mutually resolved by discussion, followed by arbitration and if still unresolved as a last resort be addressed via legal intervention.
• The arbitration and legal remedies will be governed by the laws of India and with exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi, India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. User and scmjobs.in both hereby accept the legal jurisdiction to be the State of Delhi.
• Acknowledgement and acceptance of Terms and Conditions
• Complaints Escalation
Complaints or suggestions can be shared by sending an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
• The User agrees & accepts that his resume and details mentioned therein are honest and accurate and the company will in no way be liable for any claims, issues arising out of their representation of the data.
• Scmjobs.in in no way claims responsibility of the authenticity of the information being posted by its Users.
• The User agrees and accepts that their jobs being advertised are genuine as on date of posting and they in no way intend to cause inconvenience to any jobseekers who could be Users of scmjobs.in The user absolves the Company for any claims and issues arising out of situation where a job post creates a liability situation.
• The User(s) agree and accept that the resume posts and job posts are both at their individual choice and risk. The Company is making a good intent platform for connecting the right candidates to the right employers but is in no way assuring or guaranteeing job placements and disclaims all warranties of any kind whether express or implied.
• The User will not have the right to demand any information regarding the employers who have screened a candidates resume. Similarly the employer will not have the right to demand the details of job seekers who have seen their post unless and until they are listed for the package which entitles them to the benefit.
• The Company shall not be liable in any way in the situation of User’s login credentials being misused whether they are lost, stolen, pilfered or carelessly shared by the User.
• In case the there is any loss of information, caused due to any reason, whether as a result of any disruption of service, suspension and/or termination of the service, the Company shall not be liable in any way for the same. Further the Company is not responsible for the accuracy, quality and/or contents of any information available, received and/or transmitted by any means using its services.
• The User shall ensure that while using the Service, all prevailing and applicable laws, rules and regulations, directly or indirectly for the use of systems, service or equipment shall at all times, be strictly complied with by the User and the Company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for default of any nature regarding the same, by the User.
• The User is bound by the terms IT Act 2000 in terms of posting online content.
• The Company does not warrant that scmjobs.in will always be free of any operational hazards or errors nor that it will be free of any virus or/and worm or/and any other harmful components.
• The Company is in no way responsible for the editorial control and will not edit the content submitted by User on the site. The User accepts and agrees that the Company has full authority to suspend or delete the data or content if it in any way breaches the terms and conditions, legal framework and impacts the moral obligations of the company in controlling the content. In such cases the User cannot hold the Company liable in any way for suspension or termination of agreement.
• When a resume is shortlisted or a job post is applied to it becomes a transaction between two parties who connected over the Site. Scmjobs.in is not involved in that transaction. The Users accept that the transaction is at their own risk and they cannot hold the Company responsible for any misrepresentations by parties or failed discussions and the cost and efforts involved.
• The use of services on the site in no way creates a principal – agent, consultant, representative, joint venture, partnership relationship between the Company and the User.
• The Company is in no way responsible, liable or involved in any disputes rising amongst Users and in totally indemnified against and claims, damages, litigation arising out of the same. The Company will also in no way get involved in remedial measures whether they are legal or neutral mediation.
• The Company's total liability under this Agreement in any circumstance shall be limited to the total amount of fees or/and charges paid by the User to the Company for the period immediately preceding two (2) months prior to the incident giving rise to the relevant claim.
• Decision of the Company regarding all transactions under SMS service shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
• The Company is dependent on the Operator owning the network and their technical infrastructure for facilitating SMS services and does not undertake any responsibility for failure of this network transmission or failure of message transmission for any reasons whatsoever.
• SMS service is live in India only.
SCM Jobs is a dedicated platform for supply chain professionals to find jobs that could well be their next career leap. On the other hand the site helps logistics companies & SCM function heads across sectors attract the best talent for their expansion and growth initiatives. Logistics & SCM functions are increasingly being critical factors for an enterprises success and with rapid expansions recruiting trained talent is becoming a challenge. SCM Jobs is the conduit between the most appropriate SCM talent and recruiters. We strive to create a great experience for both jobseekers and recruiters